A little about The Client
We are hiring for this role on behalf of our amazing Los Angeles- based client. She is a Life Coach, supporting people through 1 to 1 coaching, as well as a group coaching program. She offers a 5-step program on spiritual manifestation and works with people all over the world, supporting them to release emotional and mental blocks in order to experience more love, more success, and more ease in their lives.
Currently, it’s just herself and her husband running the business so we’re looking for her first team member to join the “family”. Her community is a close-knit, easy-going group, who pride themselves on living what they teach and exceeding client expectations!
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide both tech and admin support while working remotely. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various tech and admin tasks, including website updates, CRM management, collating emails, answering emails, scheduling meetings, research, and more. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using various online communication tools. Ultimately, we require all-around excellence in delivering high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Managing website updates in WordPress, Kajabi, and Teachable
- Managing database and email marketing in CampaignMonitor and Kajabi
- Collating emails
- Managing Inbox
- Prepare spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize clients’ calendars
- Conduct research on various topics
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Manage Social Media Posting
- Project Tasks
- And more!
This position is for someone that
- Is incredibly detail-oriented and organized and knows how to problem-solve.
- Always seeks to create better systems and take interest in how you can make things more efficient and effective.
- Speaks up if you see a problem and are proactive in finding a solution. (You don’t just make it work, you make it better!)
- LOVES working with a small team and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knows how to manage time and work independently, but also enjoys collaboration.
- Is resourceful, meaning you know when to Google it, but also know when to just ask for help.
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- Proven experience as a tech VA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working from home, remote, and 100% online.
- Familiarity with current tech, particularly website support such as website updates and plugins, i.e WordPress or Kajabi. (You don’t need to know both but experience in one or the other would be ideal.)
- Helping to set up automation and systems
- Adding, updating, and/or uploading course or website content
- Organizing and scheduling social media posts for Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Excellent, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
Ideally, you know the following Software
Notion, Asana, Slack, Clockify, Campaign Monitor, Teachable, Zoom, Canva, GSuite,, WordPress, Loom, Vimeo, Kajabi
This position is NOT for you if you…
- Don’t have an established workspace and structure to work full time.
- Have another job.
- Don’t have an AMAZING attention to detail
- Tend to be last minute and have a “just get it done” attitude instead of “make it great”
- Don’t consider client satisfaction and customer service a priority.
- Not looking for a long-term role.
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Work from home position
The client is based in Los Angeles, but Work Hours would be around 5/6 am – 2/3 pm Filipino Time (The hours are negotiable for the right candidate)