We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide general VA support with a focus on event management/project management and EA duties. This is a work-from-home role, working remotely for a US-based company. The business is in the Cryptocurrency space, and ideally, you will be familiar with this industry, show a keen interest, and can appreciate the opportunity to work for a well-funded start-up with huge potential and opportunity.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with at least 2-3 years VA experience. Ultimately, we require all-around excellence in delivering high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Making travel arrangements for executives – booking hotels, flights, car hire
- Collating Metrics into Spreadsheets
- Scheduling Meetings
- Calendar Management for multiple team members across the globe
- Meeting Management – Team Attendence and Note Taking
- Project Management
- Executive Assistant Duties
- Conduct research on various topics
- And more!
Skills / Attitude Requirements
- In-depth understanding of the entire Google Workspaces, including Google Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Meet, Calendar
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and taking initiative
- Good with numbers and spreadsheets
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working from home, remote, and 100% online.
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
These skills are desirable but if you do not have experience with them, please apply anyway. Full Training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Bookkeeping – Preparing invoices for clients, expenses for processing
- Experience with Notion, Miro and Discord
- Ideally familiarity with Agile (SCRUM) methodology
- Familiarity with shortcut.com, github.com
- Experience/passion/interest in the Crypto space!
This position is for someone that
- Is looking for a long-term career.
- Always seeks to create better systems and take interest in how you can make things more efficient and effective.
- Speaks up if you see a problem and are proactive in finding a solution. (You don’t just make it work, you make it better!)
- LOVES working with a small team and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knows how to meet deadlines and work independently, but also enjoys collaboration.
- Is resourceful, meaning you know when to Google it, but also know when to just ask for help.
This position is NOT for you if you…
- Don’t have an established workspace and structure to work full time.
- Have another job.
- Tend to be last minute and have a “just get it done” attitude instead of “make it great”
- Don’t consider client satisfaction and customer service a priority
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Work from home position
The client is based in Colorado, USA but the team is around the globe.